- 6 Tomatoes Cut into quarters
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- 1/2 Thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 cup Crumbled Greek Feta.
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Lemon w/zest
- 1/4 tsp Dried oregano
- Salt/Pepper To taste
Combine tomatoes, cucumbers and red onion in a bowl and toss together.
In a separate bowl combine olive oil, lemon zest and juice, oregano and salt and pepper and wisk together. /p>
Place olives on top of vegetables and top off with the salad dressing and toss together.
Add crumbled feta cheese, serve and enjoy.